vandy

Cricket World Cup 2015

6 posts in this topic

At the WACA ground in Perth for India V West Indies fixture.

Loads of fun as usual.

Edited by vandy
3 people like this

Looking superb Vandy !!

Brilliant ! I will be touching down in Australia March 26th (7:10 am) and will be at the SCG for the EPIC - India vs Australia Semis, Vandy, will you be there ?

Apologies for not getting back to you earlier Chetan, I wasn't aware there were replies to my post, NO mate was not at the Semi Final and glad I wasn't after that FEEBLE effort from India, very very disappointing to say the least. Mind you India still did quite well to get to the semis as many so called experts didn't think India would even make the quarter finals.sad.png

I had a bad feeling about the game when I recieved news half way through the game that a old good  Kiwi friend had past away on Tuesday from a heart attack, extremely sad as he loved his cricket, maybe that close game between the Kiwis and Saffers took it's toll on his ticker. That was a cracker of a game unlike yesterday's debacle.

Oh well there's allways next time, I'm hoping I may be able to come to India for some ODI's versus Aust next year. Lets see, fingers crossed. wink.png

1 person likes this

Jeepers I thought India's semi final performance was pretty ordinary, BUT the Kiwis were a disaster in the Final, good on them though for making the final.

Extremly disappointing. But having a good time in Australia !