Gourmet India
Sign in to follow this  
Luckywoman

Don't Trust Indian Men?!?!?

Guest priya

Ok, I've spent long enough trying to figure out what LGTB is? Please enlighten me/us! :D

I'm so glad you asked this question...Now I can feel enlightened :D

lesbian,gays,transsexual, bisexual.

I think.

Full spectrum coverage, heh?

If I want to know anything in the future DD, I'll ask you, okay??? :D Pretty switched on!

ummm....no, all I ever wanted to know I got from this site (apparently true journal)

http://www.improvresourcecenter.com/mb/tpcs1.php

It's about someone called Ali Davis who worked as an adult video store rental clerk.

After you read that, your knowledge of what's kinky and far out will be expanded.

Personally, I found that journal entries slightly therapeutic,growing up in the mid 20s. It was a relief to know that I was not some weirdo with serious sexual issues.

Man, other dudes have off the scale desires.

Probably NSFW.

Probably NSFW.

Not so f**king weird???? North South Feast West, Never Seen Further West, Nasty Son of Fat Whore, ???

Its like reading India Times, full of abbreviations and nobody (even the writer) has a clue what they stand for! :D

Not safe for work

meaning not meant to be read in an office place.

:lol::lol: Seriously DD, is that a known abreviation? I honestly don't believe a soul on here would have known what that meant!

TOYAH

Luckywoman~

I don't know what nationality you are, but I can tell you, being an American Woman married to an Indian Man, I find Indian men to be VERY faithful and family oriented. In every culture you find BOTH unfaithful men and women. If you try to label "Indian Men" as being unfaithful and experience the culture untrustingly, then you will be blind to how beautiful the country and people are.

No culture or race is perfect. I will not lie, there are men and women out their that are not interested in long term relationships, however, in my experience with Indian men, I find they are loving, loyal, and very protective of their family.

Hope this helps.

Shoppegirl

A very warm welcome Shoppegirl. Your family [in the widest sense, in-laws too] is very fortunate to have someone with such a loving heart be their center. May all that is auspicious attend you and yours for all time.

We hope you write about your experiences: cross-cultural marriages can provide a fund of unintentional humor, such as the things you positively hate to eat, but your loving MIL carefully insists on serving you!! The best thing though, is that in a world riven by anger and narrow prejudices, marriages like yours cause these to lessen, see old ways of thinking on the part of the older generation change, yet via the upsurge of affection and kinship, not force or moralizing. Best of will be your children belonging happily to multiple cultures and nations by birthright, harbingers of a better and saner world, we pray.

Have you come across the funny Indian way of explaining their origins? If you ask someone where they are from, they will say, when replying in English, Basically [that famous word], I am from such and such, but my parents lived at xy and now I am settled at z. They want to convey that the family has its roots somewhere, but the exigencies of work and life has led them on a merry chase across India, and they don't want people to forget where they are from.

I wonder if your children mischievously might reply, Basically, I am from the world, but my parents live at xx and I live at z. Please show your husband this; he [and you] might get a good laugh.

Warmest regards

gautam

Edited by gautam

Adultery is quite common here in Bangalore as is cheating on Girl-friends. There is a concept of FB too which is slowly gaining prevalence. Then there are swingers club and wife-swapping is not unheard of either.

So, Indian men being more loyal than others is a Myth. ( I can only speak from a Bangalore Pov and many of these things which I mentioned won't be the norm in Rest of India)

Ok folks, today's challenge is to work out what FB means in the post above this one as I'm damn sure nobody else knows, I did manage to work out POV though!

Here's my guess, Fried balls! :party: Which is what the woman does to the man when she finds him cheating!