Gourmet India
mahmud

New Members

Hi,

I am Mahmud, from Dhaka, Bangladesh. I love to eat. So, I became a member of this site. Hope I will learn some new things from here. Love to everybody.

- Mahmud Hasan Khan

• Like 5

Welcome Mahmud, I hope you will teach us about your food too.

• Like 2

Hi,

I am Mahmud, from Dhaka, Bangladesh. I love to eat. So, I became a member of this site. Hope I will learn some new things from here. Love to everybody.

- Mahmud Hasan Khan

Welcome Mahmud.

What do you love to eat? :D

Hello,

I've been a lurker for quite a while and your new members only section has prompted me to register. I'm not complaining, in fact I'm sure it will bring in new members.

Cooking is my passion and I spend a lot of time in the kitchen.

Hello,

I've been a lurker for quite a while and your new members only section has prompted me to register. I'm not complaining, in fact I'm sure it will bring in new members.

Cooking is my passion and I spend a lot of time in the kitchen.

Hello and welcome Ash,

Glad to know that the restricted section lured you into signing up. :)

I've recd your avatar too and will update it. :0

Where are you based?

Hi All!

I am from Hyderabad and currently in Georgia, US, deep in the  Fried Chicken and Collard Greens country. Sorely miss the Biryani, Baghara Baigan, Mirchi-Ka-Salan, Haleem (Mutton and Chicken) and Dabal-Ka-Meetha of my home town. Also Paaya Zaban, Nehari..... :P

Atlanta (about 1 1/2 hours from where we stay) has a Hyderabadi restaurant which opened recently and am happy to report that it's quite authentic.

Thank you for a wonderful forum! :P

Hi Sekhar and welcome to our forums.

Elsewhere on these forums you will find Biryani, Baghara Baigan, Mirchi-Ka-Salan and Haleem.

Dear All:

I was so delighted in receiving an invitation by Sneha to join GourmetIndia's food and drink forum, and so here I am today so excited and thrilled to be part of a great family of Indian food lovers.

A little intro info - I am basically from South India, got settled in Bangalore for 5 years after working all over North-India (Meerut/Kashmir/Pachmarhi/Delhi/Jodhpur) for almost 8 years as part of Indian Army, currently at Muscat, Oman, managing a BPO company.  One of my soul-stirring passions is cooking exotic Indian foods.  It is quite fun these days because I am blogging about it at my personal blog, the niche focus being traditional Indian home cooking with quite a large number of recipe details, food pictures, and a few videos.

More later... one-on-one.  Happy holidays.

Cheers!

vkn